ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR ALL
Due to the still on-going pandemic and regulations in effect to fight the spread of the Covid-19 virus we put forth information for you to know what to expect in the 2021 edition of our events.
- Personal responsibility
- Who needs a Covid-19 test?
- What happens if your test is positive? MUST READ!
- Announcements for EU citizens
- Announcement for non-EU citizens
- All our events can still be canceled. Read below why?
- follow latest announcement for your country regarding traveling to Croatia
By taking part on our event you understand you do it at your own choice and you accept a responsibility for your own well being by acting responsible towards yourself and others. Note that event organisation (Salsa Adria Produkcije d.o.o.) cannot be held responsible if the individual is tested positive to COVID-19 virus or your well being is endangered by non responsible acts of individual(s). You take participation at our events at your own risk.
WHO NEEDS A COVID-19 TEST?
- All non EU citizens except Swiss citizens that have valid EU Covid passport (read more)
- All EU citizens that do not have valid EU Covid passport (read more)
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TEST POSITIVE?
- If you have the option of using your own vehicle (alone in the car) - you will be allowed to leave for your country with mandatory reporting at the border crossing.
- Airline passengers - If your test comes back positive, a local epidemiologist will order you to self-isolate for 14 days before you can receive fit-to-fly certificate and are able to board your flight home. Most major centers in Croatia have designated facilities where individuals with a positive test result can self-isolate. You will be instructed by an epidemiologist where you can self-isolate. You will be given the option to self-isolate at a government operated facility or in an accommodation of your choosing that will accept you with your positive status. You will have to bear the cost of lodging and food in both government and private facilities.
CITIZENS FROM EU
Do you need to test for Covid-19? Read below.
Covid regulations for EU citizens
Additional info for UK, Russian Federation and Cyprus citizens
Covid regulations for non-EU citizens
CAN EVENT STIL BE POSTPONED?
Croatian government approves events latest 7 days before the event happens and although by current regulations our event satisfies general criteria for event to happen we cannot guarantee the event will not be postponed to further date due to COVID-19 restrictions.
In that case all passes for the event will be postponed to 2022 edition.