Croatia abolishes practically all restrictive measures!
A big relief for the dancers and organizers has finally arrived! Since almost all COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, this year’s festival will be held without checking COVID certifications.
In addition, there are no more restrictions on the time limit of events in Croatia, so our official parties will last until the morning again without limiting the number of participants.
When it comes to entering Croatia, EU citizens can enter without any requirements, while those arriving from other countries are required to produce COVID certificates upon entering Croatia or fulfil one of the options below:
1. A negative PCR (taken 72 hours before arrival at the border) or Antigen test (taken 24 hours before arrival at the boarder).
2. A vaccination certificate showing final dose taken more than 14 days ago.
3. Booster dose certificate.
4. Proof of recovery from Covid more than 11 days and less than 180 days ago.
5. Proof of recovery from Covid and first dose of vaccine more than 11 days and less than 270 days ago.
6. Pay for a test on arrival and remain in self-isolation until a negative result.
For all travel-related news, follow the official website of the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Croatia.